We are delighted to offer a safe and caring learning environment where every child is respected, valued, and known by name.
- To witness the love of God and to nurture respect for the church
- To offer rich opportunities in learning for children between the ages of 6-9 months and 6 years
- To provide experiences that encourage wholesome habits
- To develop attitudes that enable children to acquire a positive self-concept and to find satisfaction in learning with others and joy in creative efforts
- To build a solid foundation for academic learning
- To maintain a climate in which children experience and actualize Christian principles.
PhilosophyWe believe that a child's work is play, and our classroom approach reflects a creative, play-oriented philosophy. Teachers pull from a variety of published curricula to create thematic and age-appropriate units for their classes. Our program is rich in indoor and outdoor play, art, music, literature, science, social studies, reading, math readiness and Spanish.
SEE HOW WE CAN ENRICH YOUR CHILD’S LIFE!
CALL BRANDON LAIRD AT 404-378-1770 FOR A TOUR.
THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR IS GOING TO BE GREAT! NEW EXTENDED HOURS!
Read about the Schedule, Class Offerings, and Costs for 2019-20 Here