Click on the below link for information on registration for the 2018-19 school year.
We are delighted to offer a safe and caring learning environment where every child is respected, valued, and known by name.
DPCC has served young children and their families since 1949. Our current enrollment is around 150 children ranging from 9 months old to Kindergarten age. Please call Ellen McClure at 404-378-1770 to schedule a tour.
Please stop by DPCC any Wednesday in January and February at 9:30am for a tour of our wonderful community. Please go to the main entrance under the maroon Church street awning.
Also note that DPCC will have an open house on Friday February 2nd from 9am until noon. Please come visit, meet the teachers and turn in 2018-2019 registrations.
DPCC will also have a Kindergarten informational meeting on Friday January 19th at 9:30 am. Please attend to learn more about our excellent kindergarten program.
- To witness the love of God and to nurture respect for the church
- To offer rich opportunities in learning for children between the ages of 3 months and 6 years
- To provide experiences that encourage wholesome habits
- To develop attitudes that enable children to acquire a positive self-concept and to find satisfaction in learning with others and joy in creative efforts
- To build a solid foundation for academic learning
- To maintain a climate in which boys and girls experience and actualize Christian principles.
PhilosophyWe believe that a child's work is play, and our classroom approach reflects a creative, play-oriented philosophy. Teachers pull from a variety of published curricula to create thematic and age-appropriate units for their classes. Our program is rich in indoor and outdoor play, art, music, literature, science, social studies, reading, math readiness and Spanish.
SPACES STILL OPEN FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR!!
SEE HOW WE CAN ENRICH YOUR CHILD’S LIFE!
CALL ELLEN MCCLURE AT 404-378-1770 FOR A TOUR.