We are delighted to offer a safe and caring learning environment where every child is respected, valued, and known by name.
DPCC has served young children and their families since 1949. Our current enrollment is around 200 children ranging from 9 months old to Kindergarten age. Please call Ellen McClure at 404-378-1770 to schedule a tour.
- To witness the love of God and to nurture respect for the church
- To offer rich opportunities in learning for children between the ages of 3 months and 6 years
- To provide experiences that encourage wholesome habits
- To develop attitudes that enable children to acquire a positive self-concept and to find satisfaction in learning with others and joy in creative efforts
- To build a solid foundation for academic learning
- To maintain a climate in which boys and girls experience and actualize Christian principles.
PhilosophyWe believe that a child's work is play, and our classroom approach reflects a creative, play-oriented philosophy. Teachers pull from a variety of published curricula to create thematic and age-appropriate units for their classes. Our program is rich in indoor and outdoor play, art, music, literature, science, social studies, reading, math readiness and Spanish.
PARENTS! JOIN DPCC FOR A FUN NIGHT AND SILENT AUCTION AT WILD HEAVEN BREWERY
ON APRIL 22,2017 FROM 7:30-10:30 PM. CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO PURCHASE TICKETS!