- Men’s Bible Study Mondays at 7:00 AM
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study Wednesdays at 7:15 AM
- Caregivers Support Group Thursdays from 10:30 AM-noon in the Crusaders Classroom
- Faith in Real Life Mondays from 7:00PM-8:30PM in the Keith Parlor or Wednesdays from 9:30 AM-11:00 AM in the Crusader Classroom (Monday night group meets August – May only; Wednesday morning group will meet during the summer months) Check out the FIRL Blog.
- Keith Parlor – Enter via the main entrance under the awning on Church St.
- Crusader Classroom – Enter via the main entrance on Church St. Enter the first classroom on the left, across from the parlor
- Men in the Middle Decatur Presbyterian Church’s small group for men (with a focus on those in their 30’s and 40’s). Join us with Rev. Dr. Todd Speed for food, drinks, and conversation! Men in the Middle is a small group for men who find themselves ‘in the middle’–of careers, of metro Atlanta, of our families, of church and culture, and in the middle (sometimes) of current national and world events. All are welcome!
- Mom’s Book Club The DPC Mom’s Book Club is open to all moms of children in DPC’s children’s ministries, including children’s choirs. Pick up a book and join them! For additional details and directions, please contact our Director of Children’s Ministries Emily Wilmesherr, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Break Bread is small groups of DPC members gathering together, sharing a meal, and enjoying fellowship. It is a great way to meet new people and strengthen bonds with others in our church family. Fall Break Bread interest form.