- In a conflict situation, do you speak up and if so, how?
- When is it wise to remain silent? When is our silence damaging? How do you decide?
- How can we reconcile what we ‘should do’, what is expected and what we want to do?
- What blinds us to the ways our words and tone hurt others?
- How do we handle the times when we have run out of energy and compassion?
- What is it in us that makes it so hard to face our limitations and brokenness?
- Who do we champion and who do we dismiss?
I will abide with you and I will guide you. Let it be so.