Decatur Presbyterian Church is located in the heart of our community one block south of Ponce de Leon Avenue at Sycamore and Church streets.
Our campus lies between the Decatur Library and Recreation Center to the east and the Decatur MARTA station to the west. See our Directions/Parking page for more information.
Address: 205 Sycamore Street, Decatur, Georgia 30030
- Church Offices/Pastors and Staff: (404) 378-1777
- Decatur Presbyterian Children’s Community: (404) 378-1770
- DPCC Parents’ Morning Out and Sunday Nursery: (404) 378-0014
- Threshold Ministry: (404) 378-1777, ext. 240 (Thursday mornings)
- The Global Village Project: (404) 371-0107
- Church Office Fax Line: (404) 378-1025
Voice mail may be left after hours for the Church staff, preschool and Threshold Ministry by using the dial-by-last name directory and identifying the correct extension. See Staff Listing.
Building and Facilities:
- Enter the Sanctuary from Sycamore Street or from the church office. It seats 750 people. Pastor and administrative office also are located here.
- Scott Chapel faces Church Street, and seats 200.
- The McGeachy Building is entered from the double doors at the awning entrance facing Church Street.
- First Floor: Children and adult choir rooms and robing rooms, UKIRK room
- Second Floor: Keith Parlor, Crusader Classroom, Session Room and staff offices
- Third Floor: The Global Village Project weekdays, children’s and middle school Sunday School rooms
- The Bradley Building is adjacent to the main parking lot and playground.
- First Floor: Slack Fellowship Hall accessed from the parking lot
- Second Floor: Preschool classrooms, Sunday School rooms for children – Parents’ Morning Out and Sunday nursery in the back part of the building, with gated playground.
- Third Floor: Preschool classrooms
- Sycamore House is located across Sycamore Street from the sanctuary and includes a parking lot with basketball court and golf-cart shed.
- Youth gathering space, classrooms and game rooms in the front of the building.
- The Sunday worship service begins at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary.
- Sunday School is offered for all ages at 9:15 a.m. (high school youth instead meet for lunch after the worship service during the program year). Classes are located in the McGeachy Building, Bradley Building and Sycamore House. Greeters at entrances can help you find classes.
- The church office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and closes at 12:30 p.m. on Fridays. This door is located on Church Street, under the maroon awning. Ring the buzzer at the door to be admitted by the receptionist.
- Calls to DPCC (the pre-school) after 2 p.m. will be returned the following business day.
- Pastors and other staff members who are on duty on Sundays have Mondays or Fridays as days off with Saturdays.
- Our Threshold Ministry is accessed from the church office and is open Thursday mornings from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.