The beginning phases of construction for the Wide Open Doors Capital Campaign will commence next month! Before that can happen, the church must be packed up and stored out of the way. Your help with this effort would be greatly appreciated!
- Taking inventory and photos of rooms
- Sorting items to be thrown away or donated
- Packing items to be stored until the renovation is completed
- Packing items to be moved but used during the renovation
- Preparing for a “yard sale”.
The church will provide all tools and materials for this work. Volunteers will work in pairs for 3-hour shifts, from 9-12 in the morning or 2-5 in the afternoon, with flexibility to accommodate those who must leave early. Volunteers are needed now through mid May.
Click here to register to help. Thanks in advance!