Become a member of Decatur Presbyterian Church
All who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and desire to follow Him are invited to become a part of the Body of Christ, which is the Church.
The process to become a member follows three simple steps:
- We encourage you to meet briefly with one of our pastors while you are getting acquainted with the church. This can be easily arranged by emailing a pastor to request a meeting.
- We recommend that you attend a Discover DPC Class held monthly. In this short class you can meet members, pastors and other visitors, learn more about plans for the future, some of our rich history and how you can become engaged in our vibrant community.
- Finally, we ask that you complete and submit a Membership Enrollment Form. Click the link to complete the form online, and someone will be in touch to help you complete the process of becoming a member.
Those who are interested in joining Decatur Presbyterian Church may do so by:
- Profession of faith and baptism;
- Profession of faith alone when baptism took place as an infant;
- Transfer of letter from another church;
- Reaffirmation of faith when a letter from another church isn’t possible and one has been baptized,
- Affiliate membership when you are an active member of another church and temporarily in this community.