Become a member of Decatur Presbyterian Church
All who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and desire to follow Him are invited to become a part of the Body of Christ, which is the Church.
MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT FORM
Click on the link below
Membership Enrollment Form
The process to become a member follows these simple steps:
- We encourage you to meet briefly with one of our pastors while you are getting acquainted with the church. This can be easily arranged by emailing a pastor to request a meeting.
- Finally, we ask that you complete and submit a Membership Enrollment Form. Click the link to complete the form online, and someone will be in touch to help you complete the process of becoming a member.
Those who are interested in joining Decatur Presbyterian Church may do so by:
- Profession of faith and baptism;
- Profession of faith alone when baptism took place as an infant;
- Transfer of letter from another church;
- Reaffirmation of faith when a letter from another church isn’t possible and one has been baptized,
- Affiliate membership when you are an active member of another church and temporarily in this community.