Parents, Allysen is committed caring for you in addition to caring for your children! Learn what we offer to help support you in faithful parenting, as well as ways you can get involved in Youth activities and events.
- Periodic gatherings for dinner and conversation
- Youth and family gatherings throughout the school year
- Several options for engaging adult Sunday school classes and weekly small groups
- Intergenerational gatherings of youth, parents and church family throughout the year
Mission Statement: DPC Youth is a community where we joyfully participate together in practicing and sharing God’s love.
DPC Youth’s vision for its graduating seniors is that they will:
- Develop a relationship with God and knowledge of God’s love for them
- Develop connectional relationships within the youth group and the church
- Develop spiritual curiosity
- Develop a foundational understanding of Christian beliefs that they can rely on
- Develop leadership and ownership in DPC’s youth ministry
- Engage in Christian service and be empowered to share their gifts and God’s love with others in their time with DPC Youth and as they continue on their faith journeys past high school.
DPC’s Youth Ministry needs change throughout the year, but we could always use a little help. This includes helping to provide meals for Sunday youth group. Click the link below to learn about signing up for providing a youth group meal. Thanks for your support!
Sign up to provide Youth Group Dinner
Sign up to host a parents of youth fellowship gathering
Fill out the 2021-22 Youth Registration and Medical Form