Youth group is a space for all youth in 6-12th grades to enjoy time together in fellowship, recreation, discussion, worship and service.
Youth group begins with dinner together. Rotation between a focus on fun/fellowship, Bible study, worship and service. Friends are always welcome!
- Monthly service projects
- Special Sunday night outings for high-schoolers monthly
See the schedule for the Youth Ministry Calendar (Dates are subject to change. Contact Rev. Schaaf for questions or details)
Mission Statement: DPC Youth is a community where we joyfully participate together in practicing and sharing God’s love.
DPC Youth’s vision for its graduating seniors is that they will:
- Develop a relationship with God and knowledge of God’s love for them
- Develop connectional relationships within the youth group and the church
- Develop spiritual curiosity
- Develop a foundational understanding of Christian beliefs that they can rely on
- Develop leadership and ownership in DPC’s youth ministry
- Engage in Christian service and be empowered to share their gifts and God’s love with others in their time with DPC Youth and as they continue on their faith journeys past high school.